Atlanta Property Management Fees
- One month’s rent for procurement of a qualified tenant (minimum $800.00).
- A monthly management fee of 8% of gross rents and fees received (minimum $80.00).
- Lease renewal fee is the amount equal to one half (1/2) month’s rent (minimum of $325)
- Eviction fees:
- When tenants are placed by us we do not charge fees to handle the eviction court proceedings.
- There is a $300 fee to handle all eviction proceedings for any tenant that was placed by another company or person.
Our marketing is ambitious. We take photos and advertise your house on our website as well as several other major websites including Atlanta Journal Constitution, Rentlist.com, Rentals.com, Rentalhouses.com, Homes.com, GoogleBase.com, Vast.com, Myspace Classifieds, Backbage.com, Local.com, Lycos.com, military.com, Walmart Classifieds, CoxMedia.com, MediaGerneral.com and Craigslist. We pay for the advertising ahead of time, out of our own funds. There is no additional fee to you for this service. It is all included in your procurement fee.
- We have negotiated low rates with a handyman service. They work exclusively with us. They fees associated with using them are $50 for the 1st hour and $35 for each hour after. The maximum cost per day is $250 per person.
- If an eviction ever becomes necessary we will file all of the paperwork at no cost. We will go to court for you and handle all clerical duties associated with that procedure. The only item the owner would have to pay would be the court costs which are about $86.50 depending on the county. Additionally, you may chose to use our eviction crew to physically remove the tenant. Most counties require 5 people. The cost for them is $395. You may also choose to use your own eviction crew. Most tenants however, move out before the actual eviction date.
- Cleaning fees are charged on a case by case basis.